Space Structure (or in other words Space Frame) is a light-weight three-dimensional geometrical steel structure created from interconnecting struts in a specialized and well engineered geometrical pattern. These large span Structure are formed by assembling the pre-manufactured steel rods (linear elements) in such a way to uniformly distribute the overall load.
The Company, Speco Engineering Pvt Ltd emerged as best space frame manufacturer in india since last few decades. To sustain this growth & to adapt with today’s emerging trends, we are upgrading ourselves and imperatively working towards creating well engineered and complex structures.
Featuring Highlights of Space Structure
- Durable: Durability of any structure is its crucial feature that every client need as one of the specialty to be inculcated in his space frame structure. The space structures made by Speco engineering are long lasting due to our unique quality of steel parts constructed in the fabrication phase.
- Light weight: The company make space structures keeping the key point of maintaining an optimum balance between weight and strength, so that it may neither lag in weight nor lag in Strength at cost.
- Highly Aesthetic: According to today’s ongoing trend, the need is not only limited to inner structural strength & versatility but also require the scope of looking aesthetic at its best, which we cater our clients with their high satisfaction.
- Adaptable to difficult sites: Each site has its own pros and corns in terms of designing space frame structure but some difficult sites has very limited scope with respect to design. We make it possible to eliminate this difficulty in installing Space structure.
- High Versatility: We give our clients ‘freedom of geometry’ in designing phase, which not only emphasizes our unique engineering team work but also shows high versatility as space frame solution providers in india.
- Robustness: The quality of Robustness of any steel originates from its inherited composition, which we have as unique selling point (USP) of Speco Engineering.